Fixed Updated start.bat and update script to set WSL version of image to WSL 1 because windows started to set WSL 2 by default via windows update on some systems.
The old "cygwin version" of TS3MusicBot for Windows got replaced with the WSL (Windows Subsystem Linux) version which comes with a real linux kernel and much more stability because its running a real small linux on windows.
Enhanced Recompiled player for windows version including patches for delay issues coming from too large windows buffer sizes. This enhancement will speed up TS3MusicBot's Windows version a lot in playback and reaction times (about 14 seconds faster). Its now nearly as responsive as the native linux version. (Known bug: if you hear loud corrupt sounds instead of correct playback, stop and restart your playback 1-2 times. We will release a fix for this issue very shortly).
Enhanced Improved process killing commands for updated environment.
Enhanced Updated all binaries and utilities.
Fixed Updated and recompiled player binary to fix youtube playback issues and updated codecs.
New Added a new field to set additional startup parameters to the bot.
Enhanced Added a 10 seconds sleep after each autostart loop to prevent instantly autostarting all bots at the same time.
* Reworked c++ redist 2015 available check. The previous one failed on some systems.
* Added some more cleanup code to remove tmp files after a bot stops.
* Added some exception cases to prevent errors.
* Added check if "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" is installed. If not you can directly download it.
* Optimized some codes for the launcher initialization.
* Added support for Twitch and Youtube livestream playback which is currently available in the TS3MusicBot BETA version.