* [Discord] Fixed too many open files error which caused the client to crash.
* [Discord] Fixed startup fail on bots on first startup without an edited configuration (initial config).
* [Discord] channel list bug fixed for channel switcher and settings channel list popups.
* [Discord] Start channel id in settings got cut off fixed.
* [Webinterface] Skin folder check -> skin folder does not exist -> standard skin will be used.
* [Webinterface] Folder "system/webinterface" check -> does not exist -> bot restart -> redownload webinterface.
* [TeamSpeak] Noquery mode !bothelp issue fixed.
* [Discord] !bothelp issue fixed.
* [Discord] Better new line message formatting for discord chat output
* [Discord] Clickable URLs in Chat-Filelist from "TeamSpeak Mode" are for now always disabled in discord mode, because there is no way to put a link on a text in chat.
* [Discord] Discord client log creation added.
* [Discord] Fixed "Could not set avatar error messages" from ts3 version appearing in discord mode.
* [Teamspeak] Fixed an issue with teamspeak servers which have wlecome 'Host message' popups set. This caused an issue with the avatar and channel commander feature and also clean disconnect prevented the client to do a clean disconnect.
* [Discord] Channel list did only show last channel instead of the full list.
* [Discord] Added new forms in the account panel -> private licenses tab to save multiple discord tokens/client ids.
* [Discord] Added multibot compatibility for discord mode. The private license can now run up to 3 TS3MusicBots for discord (you can run 3 TS3MusicBots on 1 discord server with 1 private license. Connecting to multiple discord servers requires more licenses or the commercial licenses).
* [Discord] Added linux x86 (32bit) support.
* TS3MusicBot can now join discord servers too!
This currently works with linux x64 (64bit) and linux x86 (32bit) based systems. Windows version is currently in work!
https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?&client_id=YOUR_CLIENT_ID_HERE&scope=bot&permissions=0And invite your created BOT to your Discord server.
MzE2OTQzMzQ2NTU3Nzc5OTY4.DAcoCg.0ofvZovtqSUWzgUBkkcKTBZzPzs:316943346557779968Now you can start your TS3MusicBot normally and it will connect to your discord server!
* Updated system files for recent youtube.com changes.
* Fixed a code issue which caused asynchrounus audio processing on some windows machines which caused lags.
If you still have lags with your windows version, please write to the following forum topic.
* Updated dependencies for latest youtube.com playback changes to fix "The given link could not be played." errors.
* Fixed issue with latest update which replaced client spaces with a + symbol.
* Added some functions to update single parts from the windows version instead of updating full packages.
* Fixed identity import for windows version and the new clients.
* Added a clean client disconnect to the windows version to prevent timeouts of the client.
* Because we saw a lot of users use the !update command instead of !restart if an update is available, we also added !update.
* Added some more debug informations for avatar set issues.
* Fixed spaces bug in client names from previous update.
* Fixed audio cuts/lags on the windows version for windows based systems with different system buffers.
* Reworked identity management again because of a few bugs and incompatible client behavior. The new identity management is now completely working on linux, windows is currently in work, stay tuned.
* Reworked identity usage and fixed issues with identity import.
* Fixed channel commander for new client version.
* Added '-no-packages-check' startup parameter for hosters to hide the package check warnings for outdated systems.
* Filtering chunk lines from the client log files in the webinterface->Logs page.
* Added timestamps to the client log files, to know which one is the newest file.
* Added request talk power if the TS3MusicBot client has no talk power on the server he requests it after the initial connection is done.
* Added new identity upload method (experimental beta).
* Updated TS3MusicBot client from version 3.1.3 to 3.1.4.
* Fixed youtube playback/download issues and updated the code to the latest youtube.com changes.
* Memory leak still occured. The cause was found and fixed.
* Reworked youtube and soundcloud playback because of lag issues. Improved stability while playback, reduce cpu load and traffic.
* Fixed soundcloud now playing messages.
* Improved client plugins for client 3.1.3 to fix a potential memory leak. (write us with the contact form if you still see high memory load for the client).
* Updated identity import from the webinterface.
* Updated teamspeak client to version 3.1.3.
* Improved client file management to reduce disk space.
* Updated TS3MusicBot plugins for windows and linux clients for newest client version 3.1.3.
* Updated windows launcher and windows sound handling.
* Fixed soundcloud playback issues.
* Fixed youtube payment error issues.
* Added new startup parameter "-clibs-dir" to set a different client library directory. Default is /tmp/.
* Fixed windows launcher window size glitches (not fully visible elements) on high dpi monitors.
* Fixed some error outputs where no error existed.
* Hoster not portable setups have now a packages check on the ts3musicbot startup with informations if something is missing or outdated on the host server.
* Updated portable versions with newest libs.
* On updates/downloads TS3MusicBot will now print the selected download mirror.
* Improved client plugin code for windows and linux.
* Doubled the tries of checks for the player instance freeze detection befor the playback gets restarted. This was sometimes caused by higher buffering/loading times on slow youtube or soundcloud data servers. So this error should not get that often anymore.
* TS3MusicBot imports the identity from the older client and ports it to the new client 3.1.3 after the update.
TODO: Identity uploads over the webinterface does not work right now with the newest client 3.1.3.
* Updated system files to update youtube latest changes and fix playback issues.
* Updated system files to update soundcloud latest changes and fix playback issues.
* Changes and improvements on speech voices.
* Fixed a memory and process leak.
* Fixed an endless loop of avatar set tries.
* Reduced hard disk access only if changes are found.
* Now checking if webinterface port is external available, if no the clickable links feature will be automatically disabled and a webinterface message will be printed that the port is closed.
* Fixed youtube download error message. Not the mp3 convertation works without problems again.
Please use the default skin for the moment. Most skins are currently outdated.
* Fixed a wrong placed system check which printed an error.
* Fixed missing radio upload folder select field in the webinterface.
* Added Download link button to the right webinterface side.
* If you use !next on a playlist or folder/playall command while repeat is active and its currently playing the last song, the next command will start the list from the beginning again.
* Fixed corrupt line breaks on chat output for !music, !radio and !search xxxx.
* Fixed missing user permission rights for the webinterface after first start.
* Fixed avatar issues, works without problems on all linux systems except "2.6 Kernel with 32bit".
* TS3MusicBot will now connect to greylisted servers.
* Fixed youtube link autostart issues.
* Fixed no dynamic cover while playlist playback.
* Fixed create radio folder bug
* Replaced webinterface popups with modals (eg. shoutcast browser, file upload, playlist content view, folder creation).
* Moved upload and create folder actions to the menu bar of music,radio.
* New upload mechanism.
* Now hiding file extensions in filelist, added filetype icons.
* Autofocus login password field on site load.
* Added chat between teamspeak server channel chat and webinterface.
* Added new command "!search xxxx" which will search for xxxx in the music, radio and playlist folder.
* Simplified all chat commands. You only need to use !music, !radio and !playlist from now on to list the content and use !music xxxx, !radio xxxx, !playlist xxxx to start a file.
* Added clickable chat links for !music, !radio, !playlist output. This can be disabled in TS3MusicBot Settings -> clickable chat start-links.
* Also added clickable chat for search results (music, radio, playlist).
* Added a new chat permission for !search.
* Fixed youtube playlist repeat not working correctly.
* !playallrandom is now !random (the old command still works).
* !random while no playback -> play all in music folder with random order.
* !random while youtube playlist playback -> shuffle the playback.
* !random while queue playback -> shuffle the queue.
* !random while playlist playback -> shuffle the playlist.
* Fixed webinterface settings form correction bugs.
* Fixed issues with not repeating own playlists.
* Own playlists can now be played shuffled directly from the webinterface.
* Fixed & symbol issues in server password.
* Fixed several cleanup issues for some windows machines.
* Improved start and stop handling.
* Fixed failed to fork errors.
* Updated client to version 220.127.116.11.
* Updated client to newest version 18.104.22.168.
* Added new functions to detect youtube connection issues.
* Improved error handling for connection timeouts and playback crashes.
* Updated binaries and libraries to fix recent youtube changes.
Info: If your TS3MusicBot is hosted by a company (hoster) and your youtube playback does not work well after this update, then tell your hoster to contact us because the host system may need to get some updates too.
* Fixed Youtube playback. Works again with latest youtube changes.
* Added more stable cleanup functions.
* Improved TS3MusicBot stop and application closing functions.
* Changed some binaries because of some anti-virus programs they got deleted.
* Fixed failed to fork error.
* Fixed issues with robot voice which appeared on some systems.
* System update for new client.
* Fixed youtube->mp3 issues which got reported from some users.
* Updated client to version 22.214.171.124.
* Fixed an issue which produced high traffic on our avatar servers caused by some radio stations.
* Fixed duplicate server group id lists in the webinterface after settings got saved.
* Added some code for compatibility for upcoming features and fixes which get released with the next update.
* Fixed an issue with the teamspeak client which caused the crashes of the client after several hours.
* Added spam protection to chat and webinterface commands to prevent flooding users who try to crash the TS3MusicBot. Flooding/spamming users will get time banned.
* If the playback crashes for whatever reason the playback will get reloaded silently.
* Fixed a bug where TS3MusicBot got a wrong process id.
* Improved messages for users without rights to use commands.
* Fixed an issue where the windows client got downloaded every restart.